PRODUCTION DATA COORDINATOR
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Operations team on a full time, permanent basis as Production Data Coordinator. This will be an exciting and challenging role with room for development, and ownership of a pivotal business area during a time of change due to business growth and new system implementation. This role is to support the Operations and Production departments in the coordination of data for our brand new ERP system.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the final implementation stages of the ERP system in all areas of the business.
- Controlling, coordinating and administrating all data in ERP system.
- Controlling the system set up for the administration and management of all orders, including sales orders, purchase orders, and product set up.
- Running reports for key metrics and distribute to relevant managers and teams as required.
- Analysing production data to ensure data quality is of the required standard.
- Liaising with departments to improve data quality as required.
- Becoming the ERP system champion for the business.
- Competent user of IT systems
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate with people of all levels
Salary: Up to £22,000 depending on experience
Contract: Full time and permanent.