Technical Services Manager
Are you a food industry Technical professional looking for a new role in an exciting and challenging business? We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team as Technical Services Manager.
The Technical Services Manager role will report directly to the Head of Technical and will support in the delivery of the company objectives – Safety, Quality and Trust. The Technical Services Manager will lead a small team who will be accountable for the compliance of all production documentation including specifications, process sheets and codes of practice requirements, and will help to ensure production compliance against customer standards and legislation.
- Responsibility for food safety, quality and technical management systems
- Managing the specification process
- Coordination and monitoring of all technical documentation
- Managing internal audit and non-conformance systems
- Internal and external reporting as required including technical KPIs
- Managing supplier approval
- Developing and maintaining technical policies in accordance with legal and customer requirements
- Working with the Head of Technical and other departments to protect the Company’s brand integrity and ensuring product safety through the implementation of robust systems
- Food safety qualification level 3 and above
- HACCP qualification (minimum level 3)
- Previous experience in a technical position within the food industry
- Previous experience with major food industry retailers
- Supplier and internal auditing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Salary: Up to £35,000 dependent on experience
To apply for this role please submit an application form by clicking the button below.