We have an exciting opportunity to join our Poultry team on a full time, fixed term contract to December 2020.
The position involves working as part of the poultry team to enable the running of all poultry operations and ensuring the welfare of all poultry. The role is based outdoors.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the bio-security standards applicable to the farm are maintained
- Responsibility for health and welfare of poultry
- Ensuring all poultry are released during the day to be free ranging, returning to sheds in the evenings
- Ensuring birds have access to sufficient feed and water in the sheds
- Providing fresh bedding as and when required
- Responsibility for the sheds in which the poultry are kept
Driving license and own transport is essential. Working hours will be 8am start and variable finish depending on workload. Working days will be 5 out of 7 and may include weekend working.
Salary: £8.72 per hour
To apply, please click the application form button below.