Capestone are looking to recruit Poultry Operatives in a full time, fixed term contract from June - December 18th. The position would involve working as part of the poultry team to enable the running of all poultry operations and ensuring the welfare of all poultry. The role is based outdoors.
Duties will include:
- Practice the bio-security standards applicable to the farm
- Ensure birds have access to sufficient feed and water in sheds
- Proovide fresh beddingwhen required
- Responsibility for health and welfare of poultry
- Responsibility for the sheds in which the poultry are kept
For further information please contact Luke Warrender, Trainee HR Manager on 01437781247 (option 2). To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org