KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Negotiating sales with retail customers
- Implementing effective communication methods between the Company and retail customers
- To support the General Manager in the preparation, administration & follow up of major account negotiations
- Accelerating business growth through improved store availability and range exposure
- Identifying changes and trends in customer and consumer buying patterns and build into product development opportunities
- Raising the profile of the company within primary customers through regular store visits, the building of relationships with key personnel, attendance at key exhibitions, conferences and shows
- Conducting market research
- Developing marketing activities
- Helping to run social media accounts
- Managing all aspects of Marketing within the business as agreed with the Managing Director and in line with business needs
- Any other reasonable duty as requested by a manager and commensurate with the work level and own ability
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business or related fields, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a commercial / sales environment
- Previous experience working with retailers
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent marketing and administrative software skills
- Come highly recommended
- Ability to make informed decisions
Capestone has, and continues, to undergo significant change and development within the business. The role offers the opportunity to help shape the commercial function to ensure the business continues to grow and maintain our high standards as an award-winning supplier of free range and organic poultry.
For further details please contact Luke Warrender, Trainee HR Manager on 01437781247 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org