We have an exciting opportunity to join the Hygiene team at Capestone Organic Poultry Ltd as a Hygiene Supervisor. You will be responsible for supervising the Hygiene team in all daily duties, taking responsibility for ensuring high standards are set and maintained, adhering to all company procedures, food safety and hygiene regulations, manufacturing best practice guidelines and customer codes of conduct.
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for all factory hygiene tasks – maintaining high standards in compliance with food standards and hygiene regulations
- Responsibility for following all hygiene timetables
- Responsibility for daily check sheets, pre-start close outs and the overall achievement of hygiene standards by the team
- Supporting the Hygiene Manager to develop a capable and efficient hygiene team
- Assisting with development of ideas and innovation within the team
- Stock count and control of all equipment and chemicals
- Attending customer audits
- Supporting the Hygiene Manager to continually improve hygiene processes
- Food manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Food Safety Level 2 as a minimum
- Team leading experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Salary: Up to £9.40 per hour dependant on experience.
To apply for this role please complete the application form by clicking the button below.