Capestone Organic Poultry Ltd are looking for an experienced HR professional to join our senior management team as HR Manager. If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing and fast paced business with over 200 permanent employees, then this may be the role for you!
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be a member of the Senior Management team and responsible for developing and implementing people strategy for the business. You will lead and direct the human resource function to deliver a comprehensive operational and strategic HR service. The HR Manager will be responsible for all operational HR requirements, ensuring compliance with ethical trading initiatives and customer requirements. Payroll management and health and safety will also be the responsibility of the HR Manager.
You will act as a key stakeholder for the business with accountability for all people related operations. You will be a champion for company values, safety and brand integrity, ensuring compliance with legislation, customer codes of conduct and ethical requirements across the organisation.
- Support the business with organisational design, resource planning and change management.
- Coaching and developing managers in all aspects of people management.
- Recruitment and selection, managing talent and succession planning.
- Development, review and implementation of HR policy and procedure.
- Absence management.
- Management of all employee relations processes.
- Management of learning and development activities.
- Implementation and management of performance review process.
- Significant generalist HR experience at a management level
- CIPD or equivalent qualification (or working towards)
- Excellent communication skills
- Business partnering experience
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in change management
- Strong understanding of employment law
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high levels of employee satisfaction
The role is a full time, permanent role. Salary is up to £45,000 depending on experience.
For further information please contact Lydia Uchronski, HR Manager on 01437781247 (option 2). To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com