HEAD OF MANUFACTURING
Capestone Organic Poultry Ltd are looking for an exceptional individual with proven leadership skills to join our team in a brand new role as Head of Manufacturing. Do you have a proven track record in driving efficiency and capability within a food production environment? Are you looking for a new challenge in the food industry in fast paced and growing business?
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will join the business as a key member of the senior management team and be a significant contributor to the leadership of the company, ensuring the delivery of the company objectives – Safety, Quality and Trust. You will have a wide range of experience across food manufacturing, people management, quality management, logistics and production planning.
You will act as a key stakeholder for the business with accountability for all manufacturing operations. You will be a champion for food safety and brand integrity, ensuring compliance with legislation, customer codes of conduct and quality requirements within the manufacturing function.
- Management of all manufacturing operations including slaughter, butchery and packing.
- People management of all manufacturing staff.
- Delivery of products to customers with right first time, every time as the goal.
- Delivery of operational targets and KPIs in line with customer and planning requirements.
- Development of a multi-skilled and multi-functional manufacturing team.
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, customer codes of conduct and company procedures.
- Health and safety within the manufacturing environment and across the business.
- Proven leadership experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable experience in quality management, logistics and production planning.
- Continuous improvement knowledge and experience in change management.
- Food safety qualifications and implementation experience.
- Demonstrable experience in managing site health and safety systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Competent user of IT including ERP systems.
The role is a full time, permanent role. Salary is up to £70,000 depending on experience. Assistance with relocation available if required.
For further information please contact the HR team on 01437781247 (option 2). To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org